- My top 10 players from the 2010-2011 Danish Superliga: NDoye, Krohn-Dahli, Utaka, Santin, Thygesen, Pospech, Aabech, Wendt, Andreasen Macena
- AC Horsens Goalkeeper Soren Jochumsen lead the Danish Superliga in save percentage at 80.8%. He was also second in clean sheets with 11.
- Nigerian Peter Utaka scored 14 goals and led the Danish SuperLiga with 47 shots on net for second place side OB Odense
- NDoye teammate Cesar Santin was second top goal scorer with 17 in 2010-2011 Danish Superliga as Champions FC Kobenhavn scored 2.33 GoalsPG
- FC Kobenhavn Dame NDoye scored 25 goals (11 by head) to be the 2010-2011 Danish Superliga Golden Boot Winner. He also had 10 assists.
- Kim Aabech scored 12 goals and 10 assists. He was involved in over 50% of Lyngby goals during the 2010-2011 Danish Superliga season
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment